1. The shape of the shoe is derived from the ice blade structure of the “hockey shoe”, and the structure is inspired by the mechanics of the structure of the “悬空temple”.
2. The middle of the arch of the foot is made of glass fiber reinforced support core, which greatly improves the strength and toughness.
3. The large area of rubber is matched with yin and yang shading, and the grip is non-slip.
4. The shoe side fully surrounds the TPU+UNTURN anti-rollover module to strengthen the lateral support of the outsole.
5. QU! K+NFO super dual-core technology, awakens substantial cushioning effect and rebound, and injects strong power into every take-off.
6. The large-area knitting gives the feet a socks-like package, and the inner cage structure strengthens the support and wrapping of the shoe body in all directions.
There are no reviews yet.